Monday, October 26, 2009

Book Magic

I'm sitting here reflecting on my two favorite authors: Karen Marie Moning and Teresa Medeiros. What is it about their writing that is so special?

Well, although they have different writing styles, they both have the ability to capture me from the very beginning of a book, to pull me into their world so deeply and completely that I'm unable to put the book down until I've finished. In fact, I recall many a night when I got a new book by one of them, and was so enthralled that I stayed up until I finished, sometimes as late as 5:oo or 5:30 a.m.

I can only aspire to breathe that kind of life into my books, to make them so riveting that readers simply cannot put them down, and wait with baited breath until the next book release.

Thank you Karen and Teresa, for working your book magic!

No comments:

Post a Comment